Opening of the doors
- Go to the specific page of the event you are attending for the correct start and end times. Some days before the event, Timing is published under Calendar.
- The theatre opens its doors 1 hour before the start of the event. You can buy drinks at the bar.
- Tickets for an event in the evening which is not yet sold out can be bought at the box office from 1 hour before the start of this event.
- Make sure you leave on time and be aware of any road constructions or possible traffic jams, so you don’t have to miss the start of the event.
- If you are late and the show has already started, the producer can refuse you access to the theatre. There is a chance that you will have to wait until a suitable moment to enter the theatre, possibly even until the second part. It is possible that you will also be assigned other seats (temporarily) than those you bought.
Access to the venue
- Do not buy tickets via auction sites or the secondary market. These tickets may be invalid. You run the risk of being denied access to the venue. More information on www.ilovemyticket.be. Official tickets can be purchased safely and at the correct price via our venue website: on the event page you can find the link to our official seller Tele Ticket Service.
- Always offer your own ticket at the entrance and not someone else’s. This makes scanning much easier and avoids waiting times at the door. Important! If you have booked e-tickets, it is essential that they are visible on your smartphone screen with maximum brightness (no screenshot, no broken screen).
- Do not take any luggage, (large) handbags or backpacks with you and respond correctly to any requests from the security staff. Bags must not be larger than 21 cm x 30 cm x 10 cm (or 8.27 × 11.81 × 3.94 inch; A4 size).
- It is forbidden to enter the venue with bottles, cans, alcohol, sound recorders, film and photo cameras, fireworks and objects that may pose a threat to security. Smartphones with a photo function are tolerated, unless otherwise stated. No photography or filming is permitted at events, unless otherwise specified by the organiser. Entering the venue implies agreement with possible searching.
- SMOKING in the venue is STRICTLY FORBIDDEN.
Visit with toddlers
We very often have children’s shows in our theatre. If you come to Capitole Gent with small children, please keep in mind the following arrangements.
- Diaper bags must be handed over to the cloakroom. For reasons of fire safety (risk of tripping), these must not be brought into the theatre itself.
- For the same reason, pushchairs are not allowed in the theatre auditorium. They must be left folded up in the place indicated by the theatre staff.
- There is “1 ticket per spectator” in the theatre. Children are not allowed to sit on the lap and you also have to buy a ticket when the child is staying in a child car seat. For fire safety reasons, the theatre has a maximum number of people allowed, regardless of age.
- A changing mat and nappy container are available in the sanitary area.
- If you have any questions about breastfeeding, please contact us at +32.3.400.69.99 or send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Take into account the noise level at children’s shows: provide your child with appropriate hearing protection.
- For children up to 1m20, you can request, as long as supplies last,.a children’s cushion for the theatre chair from the staff in the auditorium.
Lost or not received your tickets?
For some events, tickets are only available a few weeks before the event. If you opted for postal delivery, your tickets will arrive in your letterbox a few weeks before the event at the latest. If you opted for the standard delivery method in the form of e-tickets, then your e-tickets will be available for download at the latest a few weeks before the event. Log on to the website of Tele Ticket Service and go to ‘My orders’. As soon as your e-tickets are available for download you will also receive an e-mail with a direct link to it.
If you have requested postal delivery of your tickets and you have not received them shortly before the event, it is possible that your tickets have been lost in the post. Please contact the Customer Experience Center of Tele Ticket Service to replace your tickets.
PLEASE NOTE: tickets can only be sent or prepared for download when Tele Ticket Service has received the confirmation of your payment from the bank. If you paid by classic bank transfer, this may take a few days. You can check the status of your reservation (and payment) on the website of Tele Ticket Service. Log in and go to ‘My orders’. If the status ‘payment required’ is replaced by ‘ready to send’ or the pdf-icon of your e-tickets, then your payment has been processed correctly.